About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Love Questions Every Guy Asks Himself

All men make internal queries at critical relationship moments to decide whether to stick around or stick a fork in it.

On a First Date

* What's she like in bed?

* If I don’t get laid tonight, will this end early enough for me to meet up with friends?

* But...will I get laid tonight?

* Is that a superultrawünderbra or are her breasts that incredible?

* Does she think I’m funny?

* Do I tell her she has a piece of lettuce stuck in her teeth or do I hope it works itself loose before she looks in a mirror and completely freaks out?

* Does she always wear this much makeup?

* Are lulls in the conversation first-date awkwardness or a sign that she has nothing to say?

* Would doing this again be worth the time and money?

Before Getting Serious

* Am I really willing to give up on other potentials for her?

* Would I be proud to introduce her to my folks?

* That girl I always see at the gym seems into me, so seriously, am I really willing to give up on other potentials?

* Will my friends like her?

* Will she let me see my friends?

* Would I have fun if I took a long vacation with her?

* Will I think her “charming quirks” are actually “annoying pathology” in six months?

* At some point down the road, can I see myself perhaps beginning to maybe think about the chance that I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of marrying her?

Before Getting Married

* I love the way things are, so will marriage change anything?

* Is she gonna go bonkers while planning the wedding?

* Will she eventually look as MILF-hot (or troll-like) as her mom does?

* Can I handle her insane family for the rest of my life…and can she handle mine?

* Will she be a good mother?

* She may work now, but do I make enough money to support her and a family if I need to?

* Will I ever be able to spend time by myself again?

* Do I know I can count on her in a crisis?

* Can I be happy never having sex with another woman for the rest of...my...life?


Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/dating/Love-Questions-Every-Guy-Asks-Himself?link=rel&dom=yah_life&src=syn&con=blog_cosmo&mag=cos

No comments: